ISSN: 2409-2797 (Print)
ISSN: 2409-5273 (Online)
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As corresponding author, I on behalf of my co-author(s) and I submit the following manuscript for publication in BJNRD.
- The details of authors of the manuscript are added in the metadata. I understand that the manuscript could be declined for publication if the author’s details are not provided in the metadata.
The manuscript is submitted in Microsoft Word document file format and has adhered to the BJNRD Manuscript Preparation Guideline.
- One complete document in Microsoft Word document file format with author’s details and acknowledgement.
- One complete document in Microsoft Word document file format without author’s details and acknowledgement.
- All Figures (Images included) and Tables are provided at the end of the manuscript.
- Submission of a manuscript implies that it has not been published before or has not been considered or submitted for publication in any other journal.
- The submission of the manuscript has been approved by all co-authors (if any) and by the responsible authorities where the work has been carried out.
- Valid, current and working addresses and emails of all authors are provided.
- I/We have followed ethical considerations such as seeking ethical clearance, seeking permission to reproduce, disclosing potential conflict of interest, providing full name(s) of research funder or the grant number, declaring intellectual property rights (e.g. patents, copyrights and royalties from such rights) in preparing the manuscript (attach documents).
- ORCID number of all authors are provided (if not generate from https://orcid.org/).
- A cover letter with a checklist is included.
- I/We understand that the manuscript is published both in Print and Online version. In case a print copy is requested, printing and mailing charges will be levied.
- I/We understand that the journal adheres to double-blind peer review process.
- I have included two experts in the relevant field as potential reviewers with their email and current valid address details.
- I/We understand that the BJNRD is registered under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY), which allows authors to retain copyright ownership and allow anyone to use the data, copy and distribute if the authors and source of publication are cited appropriately.
- The BJNRD as a publisher is provided the rights to copy, sell, and distribute the published manuscript.
- I understand that in non-conpliance to any of the checklist provided above, the publisher has the right to declare the manusript submission incomplete and reject the submission without any notification to the author(s).
Original Research Articles
Section default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.